While ALSC remains committed to providing high-quality legal aid, we are also concerned about the health and safety of our clients, 我们服务的员工和社区. 相应的, we are temporarily modifying how we deliver services to prevent the spread of COVID-19 where possible.
- 所有的办公大厅都是开放的. 任何时候，访客和工作人员都需要佩戴口罩.
- 办公室的电话是开放的，我们正在接电话, 或者你也可以访问我们的网站 suttjjh.thoughtsandbeyond.com/get-help/ 获取有法律问题的资源.
- The Lake Charles Office is temporarily closed due to damages caused by the Mid-May flooding. 电话已经接通，我们正在接电话.
- All outreach and education presentations have been cancelled until further notice.
- 如果您在住房领域有非COVID-19问题, 小的继承, 破产, 孩子的监护权, 无争议离婚或失业福利访问 suttjjh.thoughtsandbeyond.com and complete the Legal Aid Module, relative to your issue, at the bottom of the home page.
We thank you for your cooperation during this public health emergency.
- 亚历山大办事处- 318.443.7281
- 富兰克林办公室- 337.346.5702
- 查尔斯湖办公室- 337.439.0377
- 拉斐特办公室- 337.237.4320
- 门罗办公室- 318.699.0889
- Natchitoches办公室- 318.352.7220
- 什里夫波特办公室- 318.222.7186
- 免费在家进行Covid检测. 美国的每一个家庭.S. 可以订购4个免费的居家新冠病毒检测吗. There is no shipping costs and you do not need to enter a credit card number. 点击这里 注册4个免费的家庭测试.
- 路易斯安那州疫苗热线-呼叫1- (TTY )来安排疫苗或咨询医学专家. Help is available in 英语, 西班牙语 and many other languages.
- 残疾信息和访问线路(DIAL): 1-
- If you are homebound and or cannot find transportation to receive a COVID vaccination, 打电话寻求帮助.
- For questions about COVID-19, call 211 or text the keyword LACOVID to 898-211.
美国.S. Supreme Court has struck down the CDC eviction order, but tenants still have certain legal rights.
The CDC order stopping evictions is no longer valid; however, you 可能会有 a defense to an eviction based on your payment of rent, your withholding of rent if you had necessary repairs made and told your landlord about it in writing, 你的撤离通知有问题, your landlord’s filing the eviction too early or other defenses that you can use depending on problems with the court papers.
- 2022世界杯投注, if you have been served an eviction order to see if you qualify for free legal assistance, 通过调用 .
- The program is available statewide to homeowners experiencing financial hardship after Jan. 21, 2020, and earning less than 150 percent of the area median income or 100 percent of the national median income, 哪个更大, 基于U.S. 住房和城市发展部的收入数据.
Eligible homeowners include those who meet the following criteria:
– Own and occupy a home in Louisiana as their primary residence
– Experienced a financial hardship associated with the COVID-19 pandemic
The state will work closely with lenders and mortgage providers to ensure the availability of funds is communicated to homeowners who would benefit from the program.
欲了解更多有关该项目或申请，请访问 haf.lacovidhousing.com 或拨打833 - 88 lahaf.
- Residents of Caddo, Calcasieu, East Baton Rouge, Jefferson, Lafayette, Orleans or St. Tammany Parish MUST apply directly to the program in your parish.
- 拉斐特教区 -网上申请 SMILE社区行动机构 或打电话 ; and 阿卡迪亚的天主教慈善机构 或打电话 .
- 喀多人教区应用在网上 喀多人教区ERAP 或打电话 .
- Calcasieu教区-周一到周四早上7点. 每天最多打10个电话.
- Renters outside of those parishes above can apply for assistance at www.lastaterent.com 或者周一到周五，早上8点到下午5点打电话.
- (The above information may change, so please check with the programs directly.
- Comprehensive Step-by-Step Guide for People At Risk of Eviction | United States Interagency Council on 首页lessness (USICH)
- Four reasons why landlords should take advantage of federal rental assistance
- Find Rental and Utility Assistance Programs for older adults
- 浏览我们的网页: thoughtsandbeyond.com/get-help 寻找资源和自助工具.
- 访问 la.FreeLegalAnswers.org 获得许多法律领域问题的答案.
- 访问 lasc.org/COVID19 浏览有关法庭的最新资讯.
- 资源 for people who have legal issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic, 连同其他资料，请浏览: http://louisianalawhelp.org
- Information for workers who have been laid off or had their hours reduced because of COVID-19
- If you don’t qualify for free legal assistance and feel you can not afford an attorney, visit the Louisiana State Bar Association’s Modest Means Directory at: www.lsba.org/Public/FindLegalHelp.
- NLADA COVID-19更新和资源
- You can find free online services and do-it-yourself forms at: www.lsba.org/Public/FindLegalHelp
- Orders of protection from domestic violence are still available. 与法庭书记办事处联络，寻求协助.
- Court ordered parental visitation has been suspended for foster children residing in a quarantined or isolated home
- Louisiana Statewide Domestic Abuse Assistance Hotline: 1-, or 点击这里 for a list of domestic violence resources throughout the state.
- 联邦应急管理局将帮助支付与covid -19相关死亡的葬礼费用. 在4月初, FEMA will begin providing financial assistance for funeral expenses incurred for deaths that occurred between January 1, 2020年和5月16日, 2020 related to coronavirus (COVID-19) to help ease some of the financial stress and burden caused by the pandemic. 了解更多.
- What you should know about payday loans and car title loans
- 与收债人打交道? 这个NACA的短片可能会帮助你. 债务收集视频
- If a debt collector files a lawsuit against you to collect a debt, discover what to do next.
- To apply for Social Security or receive answers to questions visit www.222.ssa.政府 或致电1 -
- 路易斯安那州已暂停终止 医疗补助计划 在2019冠状病毒病大流行期间接受援助. 任何在2020年3月9日之后被解雇的人都有资格. This includes terminations that were scheduled but had an effective date after March 18, 2020.
- Family Opportunity Act 医疗补助计划 opens coverage up to children with disabilities in families with a higher income range, 允许家庭购买医疗补助计划. http://sspweb.lameds.ldh.la.gov/selfservice/
- 在COVID-19大流行期间，g老年人和残疾人的监护人 可能会有 关于履行职责和保持联系的问题给他们所代表的人. 监护专家，包括the National Guardianship Association, ABA Commission on Law and Aging, and the Na国家法院中心， 已经创建了 a FAQ文档 答案，可操作的提示，和 关键资源的链接.
- Many people are making repairs or updates to their homes during this period. 在这段时间要注意承包商的欺诈行为. 点击 here for a brochure on how to prevent contractor scams or fraud.
- 失业救济金 -网上申请 www.LouisianaLawHelp.org 或者拨打866.783.5567
- LED’s COVID-19 Resource page connects businesses to local up-to-date resources across each region. 在你的区域有帮助的资源，请参阅 http://www.opportunitylouisiana.com/covid-19-assistance
- 新冠肺炎就业法律汇编 http://www.bswllp.com/covid19-employment-law-roundup
- COVID - 19影响所有州和地方税收